Hashletes offers proactive tools and support meant to encourage healthy usage in order to deliver positive player experiences.
If you wish to disable your account for any reason, you may email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for a self exclusion for your account. Email us your account information and the amount of time you need away from our games page and we will make sure your account no longer allows you to log into any contests during that time period.
- You can suspend your account for any amount of time
- Any upcoming entries will be removed
- You can reach out to email@example.com for assistance if you wish to withdraw any remaining funds from your account
- You will not be able to login or access your Hashletes account.
- We will suppress your email address (the one you signed up with) from receiving additional, personally directed promotional or marketing messages.
If for any reason, you want to extend the time period of your self-exclusion or permanently close your account, contact firstname.lastname@example.org, and we can assist you in making your final withdrawal and shutting down your account.
Limitations on Consumer Deposits
In accordance with state requirements, Hashletes restricts deposits in any calendar month for residents of certain states unless the user has requested and received approval for an increase. For Massachusetts residents the deposit limit level is $1,000 per calendar month. For Tennessee residents and people located in Tennessee, the deposit limit level is $2,500 per calendar month.
To request an increase in your deposit limit (for applicable states), you will be asked to complete and submit a form that helps us evaluate your income and asset information. You may also be required to submit additional documentation in support of your increase request. Increase requests will be evaluated on an individual basis and are in Hashletes complete discretion. Please contact Hashletes support at email@example.com to begin this process.
Hashletes provides a number of tools designed to help you more actively manage your play. Email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can set up the following
- Token Purchasing Limits – You can set a monthly, weekly or daily purchasing limit.
- Contest Entry Limits – You can establish limits on the number of contests you enter for a monthly, weekly, or daily time period.
Third Party Exclusion Requests
As part of its responsible play efforts, Hashletes allows qualified third parties, who have concerns about a player’s ability to manage his or her play, to request a limitation on that player’s use of Hashletes. Limitations may include restriction of or exclusion from play.
Q: Who Can Make a Third Party Exclusion Request?
A: Third Party Exclusion or Play Restriction requests for a specific Hashletes user can be made by requestors who provide proof that:
- The requestor is jointly obligated on the credit or debit card associated with the Hashletes user’s account;
- The Hashletes user is legally dependent on the requestor under state or federal law;
- The requestor is wholly or partially obligated for the debts of the Hashletes user pursuant to a court order; or
- The Hashletes user is subject to a court order requiring him or her to pay unmet child support obligations.
Q: What restrictions or limitation options can be imposed on the Hashletes user?
A: At the request of a qualified third party, a Hashletes user may be excluded from play for a period of 3, 6, 9 or 12 months or have deposit/card purchasing limits applied to the Hashletes user’s account. Such limits would range from $1,000, $750, $500, $250, $100 or $50 per month, week or day.
Q: Will the user be notified of the third party exclusion request?
A: In the event we receive a request that satisfies the above criteria, we will attempt to notify the Hashletes user via email of such request.
Q: Will the user be able to challenge the request or show why it is not valid?
A: The user will have 5 business days from the date we send email notification of the request to respond. If the user does not respond within 5 business days or Hashletes deems, in its sole discretion, that the information is insufficient to refute the request, it will be honored and the exclusion or restriction shall be enforced.
If you wish to request the exclusion of a Hashletes player please contact email@example.com
Hashletes verifies all accounts for age and eligibility. If minors under 18 have access to your computer and/or personal information, please consider installing parental control software to prevent access to Hashletes and other age-restricted sites. If you believe a minor is playing on Hashletes, please contact customer support. If a minor is found playing on Hashletes, then that account will be closed.
Need additional help?
If you have additional concerns about managing your play on Hashletes or gaming anywhere else - or if you’re concerned about a friend or family member – NCPG offers support and counseling referrals that may help you through personal, gaming-related issues. The NCPG operates a 24-hour confidential toll-free helpline that you can reach by phone or text at 1-800-522-4700 or chat at ncpgambling.org/chat.